11 reasons for stopping site traffic growth
Sometimes a site doesn't want to develop, no matter how you look at it. There can be many reasons for this.
Here are the main problems:
- The site is not indexed by search engines.
- Inside the site you need to re-optimize.
- You got caught in the filter for being linked to by sites with a bad reputation.
- Because of not unique content site is very poorly optimized.
- The theme of your site has gone out of style.
These problems are discussed in more detail in the infographic itself.